Discover the foods that suit your DNA
Join our pre-release beta and receive free nutritional guidelines based on your genes
Everyone knows that your daily diet directly affects your health. What many don’t know is that the relationship between your DNA and your diet can significantly impact your risk for specific health conditions.
We now know that "one-size fits all" diets are irrelevant, because on a genetic level, our body's needs are quite different. Our technology precisely hones in on those differences and is able to customize the perfect nutritional guidelines based on one thing—you.
How It Works
Your DNA file + our technology = your body’s ideal food pyramid
Just a few easy steps:
- Join our beta
- Upload your DNA file if you have one.
Don’t have one? No worries, you can do that later.
- Receive a free nutrigenetics report and learn how to take a preventative approach to your health.
Your genetic blueprint is the key to unlock a diet tailored specifically to you. Our technology analyzes your genetic file for several hundred DNA sequence variations.
Your unique genetic blueprint unlocks the food your body needs the most. We use statistically significant research to personalize a report that includes genetic dietary information, helping you live your healthiest life.
Who We Are
Developed by genetic experts at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and backed by the Governor of Nevada & the National Science Foundation
Food Genes and Me grew out of technology developed at UNLV’s Nevada Institute of Personalized Medicine, using only the strongest scientific studies that have passed rigorous statistical tests.
This field of research has become known as nutrigenetics. Food Genes and Me has a team of experts who continue to partner with UNLV and Nevada Institute of Personlized Medicine to take this technology and research to the next level.
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers!
- Q: How do I download my genetic files from other parties to take advantage of Food Genes and Me?
- A. Food Genes and Me will process .vcf files and raw DNA files from the following sources:
- Q. How long will it take to get my personalized diet information?
- A. Most personal diet reports will be returned within 24 hours.
- Q. Should I consult my results with a dietician?
- A. Our report is meant to be informative based on existing science. Individual interpretations are best conducted in concert with healthcare professionals.