Punch line- In all recreational genetics analyses, sometimes two variants have opposing effects. In our example...
Discover the foods that suit your DNA
Join our pre-release beta and receive free nutritional guidelines based on your genes
Everyone knows that your daily diet directly affects your health. What many don’t know is that the relationship between your DNA and your diet can significantly impact your risk for specific health conditions.
We know that "one-size fits all" diets are irrelevant, because on a genetic level, our body's needs are quite different. We believe that a diet anchored by your personal genetic code will impact your life. Our technology precisely hones in on those differences and is able to customize optimal nutritional guidelines based on one thing-you!Learn More
How to Live Your Code
Your DNA file + our technology = Build your body's ideal food pyramid
Just a few easy steps:
- Join our beta
- Upload your DNA file.
If you don't have one? No worries, you can get one later!
- Receive a free DNA-dietary report.
Help Prevent health problems before they start!
Your genetic blueprint is the key to unlock a diet tailored specifically to you. Our technology analyzes your genetic file for several hundred DNA sequence variations.
Use your unique DNA code to unlock the food that your body needs most. We analyze statistically significant research results analyzing your DNA to personalize a report, helping you to live your healthiest life.Learn More
Who We Are
Developed by genetic experts at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and supported by the Governor of Nevada & the National Science Foundation
Food Genes and Me grew out of technology developed at UNLV’s Nevada Institute of Personalized Medicine, using only the strongest scientific studies that have passed rigorous statistical tests.
This field of research has become known as nutrigenetics. Food Genes and Me has a team of experts who continue to partner with UNLV and Nevada Institute of Personalized Medicine to take this technology and research to the next level.Learn More
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers!
- Q: How do I download my genetic files from other parties to take advantage of Food Genes and Me?
- A. Food Genes and Me will process .vcf files and raw DNA files from the following sources:
- Q. How long will it take to get my personalized diet information?
- A. Most personal diet reports will be returned within 24 hours.
- Q. Should I consult my results with a dietician?
- A. Our report is meant to be informative based on existing science. Individual interpretations are best conducted in concert with healthcare professionals.Learn More